Me, Elsewhere

nurse*lover*friend*dreamer*writer*

main page: lovemisangel.tumblr.com
instagram: lovemisangel
twitter: @saaaamsays

Friday, November 14, 2014

Florals and concrete dreams


Last Sunday, I stepped out wearing a new top that was par for the sunny day.
It was made of cool material that hung not too tight nor too loose from my frame. I paired it with Levi's and nude flats.

At church, I felt a slight pang of jealousy because around me were young couples or should I say, young families.
Give or take a few years, I think we were at the same age group.
They already had kids and they seemed to be managing well! A young mom was in a fit shape too; she had a kid and a sexy body to boot!
Whoa, excuse the bitterness. :)

Please forgive the words that follow... nursing my thoughts, got me thinking of "getting a kid" ha-ha with the idea of like being able to "order" one, and if I could, I'd choose a child from 4-6 years. 
I know having a child was a huge responsibility. I acknowledge the fact that especially the little ones, you have to carry them in your arms most of the time, sing and rock them to sleep. Those little parent-y acts were some I'm not ready to do yet. I mean I can, but at this time, not yet.
The part of having a child that excites me was that of being able to wear matching outfits or dressing up your young ones.

I salute my friends and other young people who were and are able to provide for their child's needs. 

Someday I'll be in their shoes, probably not that young though, but definitely be able to handle the responsibility of a kid. ( I hope!)


No comments:

Post a Comment