Me, Elsewhere

nurse*lover*friend*dreamer*writer*

main page: lovemisangel.tumblr.com
instagram: lovemisangel
twitter: @saaaamsays

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Call me back, Calea


calea, bacolod city
Calea Menu - The prices are more than reasonable!



Call me back, CALEA! By heavens that September 12 luncheon was among the best meals I've had in my whole life. I was with a precious friend when I ate at Calea for the first time. Golly, we did not expect the lavish treat we would be having.
Calea, Balay Quince, Bacolod City
Calea is a popular restaurant in Bacolod City wherein they are best known for their delectable cakes and pastries. We went to their branch at Balay Quince just across L' Fisher Hotel, the place where we stayed for some work summit.
The interior had the relaxed and cozy feel.  The place was a mix of this and that. I loved the light blue walls and the wall fixtures.


calea sandwiches
Go on, drool! :)

First-timers as we were, we had what the waitresses said as their bestsellers. Ning and I each ordered sandwiches, cakes, and a cup of coffee. Judging by the sandwich prices on the menu, we thought that we would be having one sandwich each. But lo and behold, it was smorgasbord when the waitress laid our orders on the table. They too laughed with us, when we expressed how there was too much food on the table. My Waldorf sandwich was a big plate of four clubhouse sandwiches. Ning's pastrami sandwich was a plate of two grilled sandwiches. Our cake slices were not to be snubbed either. I had a cake slice that was made of the finest international chocolates and Ning, a cheesecake addict, had a slice of Calea's blueberry and cheesecake. 

Too bad I wasn't "properly dressed" for this date. Haha
Full stomachs and satiated spirits, we were having the time of our lives. Drunk with bliss, yes at that time, we were those people. Calea is a place worth re-visiting and enjoying over and over again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment